Botanic Gel Mask
Reduce redness with this mix-it-yourself mask made from six highest quality herbs.
- Soothes and hydrates irritated, sensitive skin.
- Improves the appearance of acne, rosacea, sensitive skin redness.
- Helps all skin types to look and feel firmer, more hydrated.
- Cornsilk – soothes and firms. Contains Allantoin, to treat skin irritations.
- Calendula – firms and is a source of pro-vitamin A, a nutrient essential for repairing weathered and damaged skin.
- Elderflower – reduces inflammation and the appearance of surface capillaries, improves skin circulation.
Mix 25mL of warm water with 1 tablespoon of mask. Allow the mask to infuse for five minutes then using a spatula, wipe the mask thinly over skin.
The mixture does not have to evenly cover the face to give correct benefits.
NB This reason that the mask ‘slides’ around on skin and doesn’t sit firmly. is because it is made using only pure dried herbs and no preservatives, so as to give the greatest benefit to sensitive skin. The extra ingredients that would help to make the mask spread properly would not last without being preserved.
Leave on for 5-10 minutes, wipe off with tissue then use a damp face cloth to remove residue.
- Apply the specific Simplicité Serum for your skin concern under this mask for extra benefit. For example, the Acne Antibacterial Serum for acne and breakout skin.
- An alternative way to use this mask is to mix the infused mixture with a teaspoon of either Waratah (comb oily skin) or Calendula (normal dry) Plant Nutrient Mask. Apply as above.
Cornsilk (Australia), Calendula Flowers (Australia), Heartsease (Australia), Alfalfa (Australia), Elderflower (Germany), Green Oats (Australia)
All plant extracts are freshly made in our laboratory. Preservative free. Naturally stable for three years due to high antioxidant levels and a caring passion for what we make.