A beautiful to use, lightweight body moisturiser that's packed with fresh herbs and plant extracts to assist with repairing and revitalising damaged skin.
It nurtures skin so effectively that it easily overcomes sun damage, sunburn, dry and irritated skin – also prevents radiation burns from cancer treatment.
- Light and luxurious.
- Non-greasy, easily absorbed.
- Tones and softens.
- Helps skin to look and feel younger.
- Calms irritation, sunburn.
Prevents radiation dermatitis.
- Clinical results for Keratosis Pilaris when used in conjunction with Macadamia Body Scrub (Keratosis Pilaris is the persistent condition of red 'bumps' on upper arms and body).
Aloe Vera juice (freshly squeezed) - calms irritations, improves appearance of damaged skin
Carrot - used in the treatment of rashes including dermatitis and eczema.
Clary Sage - calms redness, soothes and moisturises.
How to Use
- Apply at least twice daily to areas of irritation and dryness.
- Apply at least twice daily to prevent radiation burns from cancer treatment.
- To treat sunburn, apply frequently to affected areas to lessen redness and discomfort.
Purified Water, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride (moisturising, from sustainable coconut), Apricot Kernel Extract (Australia), Sweet Almond Extract (Australia), Cocoa Butter (Venezuela), Glyceryl Monostearate (from plant source), freshly extracted organic Aloe Barbadensis juice from Qld (not the usual lifeless powder from China), Avocado Ext (Australia), Jojoba Ext (Argentina), Sesame Ext (Burkina Faso), Lemon Extract (Australia), Rosewood/Ho Wood Ext (Vietnam), Evening Primrose Ext (USA), Carrot Ext (Australia), Sage Extract (Spain), Hyssop Ext (Bulgaria), Clary Sage Ext (France), natural vitamin E, Gluconolactone (found naturally in fruit)
Green denotes nutritive, active herbal ingredients. These are either certified organic or wild grown. All plant extracts are freshly made in our laboratory. As herbalists and naturopaths we don’t buy commercial liquid plant extracts or make our extracts from commercially produced, lifeless, dried powdered herbs.