Lemon Myrtle Citral Terpenoid Firming Mask
75g - three applications per pack
An alginate peel-off mask that instantly improves skin texture, tone and firmness. The 'instant results' from using this mask are due as much to its rich content of plant citral and antioxidant as to its deep infusion of other Simplicité nutrient-rich products into the skin.
"Peeling off the mask is exciting every time as the skin underneath looks and feels renewed."
- Stimulates, firms and deeply hydrates skin.
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps reduce sun damage.
- Enhances skin tone and texture.
- Lemon Myrtle - contains the highest known concentration of citral, a compound shown to reduce the ageing effects of the sun and reduce the appearance of photo-ageing, including early solar keratoses.
- Lemon Balm - has an anti-skin cancer potential through a pathway called induced apoptosis.
- Linden Blossom - contains antioxidant flavonoids. Soothes irritated skin, calms inflammation.
- Prepare skin by cleansing, then applying Serum, Face Oil and Results Lift Gel.
- Using a spatula mix 5 dessertspoons of mask (or measure 25g) in a bowl with 50mL of water. Don't make mixture runny.
- Build up the mask to a thick layer so no skin can be seen through it. The thickness helps to create a 'mini atmosphere' in which to infuse Simplicité serums into the skin underneath.
NB Apply so that all edges of mask are thick - to allow for easy removal.
- Allow mask to infuse and firm for 20 minutes (longer if desired). To remove, gently lift edges of mask then peel off.
- Use a wet cotton pad or fingers to gently dissolve and clean off any mask residue.
- Apply Face Oil and Nutritive Moisturiser.
Diatomaceous earth (mineral silica from hard-shelled algae deposits), Australian Lemon Myrtle leaf powder (South East Qld), Lemon Balm herb powder (Bulgaria), Linden blossom tree (Bulgaria), Calcium Sulphate (used in Tofu), Sodium Alginate (from seaweed), Tetrasodium pyrophosphate (food additive used in soya-bean based protein products).
Green denotes nutritive, active herbal ingredients. These are either certified organic or wild grown. We freshly make all our plant extracts in our laboratory. We don’t use lifeless, dried powdered herbs to make our extracts.