This facial toning spray is formulated for normal dry skin and is infused with extracts of fresh herbs and flowers to hydrate, refresh and calm. Contains natural plant saponins (surfactants) that help skin to easily absorb nutrients in Simplicité Face Oils and Serum Concentrates.
- Gives a noticeable radiance boost to skin.
- Has an intoxicating, subtle floral scent (from herbal extracts used, no fragrance added!) that relaxes and refreshes the senses.
- Alcohol-free formula is non-drying and ideal for sensitive skin.
"These toners are a must to use with face oils and serums - you will notice how your skin seems to ‘drink’ them up…. simply magic."
See more Reviews below.
- Rose Petals - fresh extract reduces inflammation, tones visible surface blood vessels.
Lemon Balm – calms, soothes and firms skin.
Orange Blossom – tones complexion, helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
How to Use
- After cleansing, spray over face, neck and décolletage
- Keep eyes closed whilst spraying and for another 5 seconds afterward.
- Use with Simplicité face oils and serums for best absorption - spray into hand with oil, rub hands together, pat on and massage into face, neck and décolletage.
Use at any time to refresh and nurture skin.
Purified water, fresh herbal extracts of Chamomile Flower (Egypt), Lemon Balm Leaf (Australia), Alfalfa (Australia), Heartsease (Australia), Olive Leaf Ext (Australia), Elderflower (Germany), Rose Petals (India) plus the finest essential oils of Rose Geranium (Kenya), Sweet Orange (USA), Orange Blossom (Italy), Polysorbate 20 (from corn syrup), Leucidal (Radish Root Ferment), Phytocide (Sambucus Nigra Fruit Ext), Gluconolactone (found naturally in fruit) Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (both food preservatives) Turmeric, Citric Acid,
Green denotes nutritive, active herbal ingredients. These are either certified organic or wild grown. All plant extracts are freshly made in our laboratory. We don’t buy commercial liquid ‘plant extracts’ or commercial lifeless dried and powdered herbs to make extracts.
*Please note: approved colour is used at 0.00015mg per 125ml bottle. The scientifically recognised ingestion limit is 4.2mg per day. No published reliable studies have ever shown concerns around these ingredients. Corn chips, sports drinks, tattoo ink and gummy bears contain significant quantities of these substances which are either ingested or absorbed.