A gentle, nutrient-rich exfoliator that in 'one step' cleanses pores and reduces dead cell buildup. It brightens skin, lessens acne and acne scarring plus minimises early skin cancers.
See How to use VIDEO below.
- Reduces keratin build up to smooth and clear skin.
- Helps clear breakouts, removes blackheads.
- Very high antioxidant levels (16 times more than the equivalent amount of crushed blueberries) allows One Step to:
- Firm, brighten, repair sun damage, rejuvenate tired looking skin.
- Will not microscopically cut or scratch skin as do many 'physical' exfoliators.
- Contains plant citral which has been shown to reduce early skin cancers.
"My chin was very congested...I was really pleased to read that this exfoliant is gentle on sensitive skin and wouldn't do any damage. I have been using it with great results...congestion is clearing...skin is feeling smooth and soft."
See more reviews below.
Birch Leaf - contains skin firming gentle cleansers and nutritive flavonoids that repair the appearance of pores.
Thyme - calms redness, is locally anti-bacterial and promotes healing.
Lemongrass - refreshes complexion, contributes to overall healthy appearance of skin.
How to Use
Use in shower every evening after cleansing–it is best to cleanse pores at the end of the day, especially after wearing makeup.
- Mix one teaspoon between fingers and massage gently over damp skin for 30 - 60 seconds. Wash off.
- Cleanser and One Step Exfoliating Cleanser may be combined and used together if time poor.
Purified Water, highest quality Cinnamon powder (Sri Lanka), Ceteareth 20 (from coconut), Prunus dulcis (Almond) oil (Australia) Cocobetaine (from
Coconut) Avocado Ext (Australia), Cole Seed Ext (Australia), Caprilic/Capric
Glycerides (from coconut), Walnut Ext (Australia), Soya Bean Glycerin, Jojoba Oil (Argentina), fresh herbal extracts of Violet Leaf (Australia), Thyme
(Australia), Birch Leaf (Poland), Witch Hazel (USA) (not the lifeless, alcohol-based version), plus the finest essential oils of Rosemary (Tunisia), Grapefruit (USA), Lavender (France), Lemongrass (India), Xanthan Gum (from corn), vitamin E, Leucidal (Radish Root Ferment), Phytocide (Sambucus Nigra Fruit Ext), Gluconolactone (found naturally in fruit), Sodium Benzoate Potassium Sorbate (both food preservatives), p-Anisic Acid (from aniseed), Citric Acid
Green denotes nutritive, active herbal ingredients. These are either certified organic or wild grown. All plant extracts are freshly made in our laboratory.