This facial toning lotion is formulated for combination/dry, oily skin and is infused with extracts of fresh herbs and flowers to hydrate, refresh and calm. Contains natural plant saponins (surfactants) that help skin to easily absorb nutrients in Simplicité Face Oils and Serum Concentrates.
- Gives a noticeable radiance boost to skin.
- Has an intoxicating, subtle floral scent (from herbal extracts used, no fragrance added!) that relaxes and refreshes the senses.
- Alcohol-free formula is non-drying and ideal for sensitive skin.
"I thought surely a toner couldn't be that much different. I was so happy to be wrong!"
Read more reviews below.
- Thyme – gently antiseptic and astringent, calms irritation..
Angelica - firms and tones skin
Chamomile – soothes; reduces inflammation and improves the appearance of sun damaged skin
How to Use
- After precleansing/cleansing, pump lotion onto a cotton pad and wipe over face, neck and décolletage.
- Or use this 250ml bottle to refill the 30ml, 125ml spray bottles and use as directed.
Purified water, fresh herbal extracts of Lavender (France), Rose Petals (India), freshly extracted organic Aloe Vera Barbadensis juice (not the usual lifeless dried powder from China), fresh herbal extracts of Witch Hazel (not the clear, alcohol-based version), Chamomile (France), Cornsilk (Lockyer Valley, Qld), Angelica (Australia), Olive Leaf (Australia), plus the finest essential oils of Peppermint (Australia), Thyme (Australia), Niaouli, Rose Geranium (Kenya), Polysorbate 20 (from corn syrup), Leucidal (Radish Root Ferment), Phytocide (Sambucus Nigra Fruit Ext), Gluconolactone (found naturally in fruit), Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (both food preservatives) Citric Acid, Tumeric, Chlorophyll, *Cl 42090
Green denotes nutritive, active herbal ingredients. These are either certified organic or wild grown. All plant extracts are freshly made in our laboratory. We don’t buy commercial liquid ‘plant extracts’ or commercial lifeless dried and powdered herbs to make extracts.
*Please note: approved colour is used at 0.00015mg per 125ml bottle. The scientifically recognised ingestion limit is 4.2mg per day. No published reliable studies have ever shown concerns around these ingredients. Corn chips, sports drinks, tattoo ink and gummy bears contain significant quantities of these substances which are either ingested or absorbed.