This luxurious Conditioner is rich in phyto-nutrients from fresh plant extracts.
These concentrated fresh plant extracts:
- restore shine and lustre,
- soothe irritated and dry scalps.
- give proven best results for irritated scalps.
are the best itchy scalp treatment and the best treatment for preventing hair breakage.
- Improve hair feel.
- Relieve dry, itchy flaky scalp.
- Protect hair and scalp from blow drying damage.
- Soothe and moisturise hair and scalp.
- Improve circulation through scalp.
She Oak and Lime Conditioner is a CURLY GIRL Method approved product.
She Oak - restores a healthy look to damaged hair.
Lime - repairs and strengthens hair.
fresh Aloe Vera juice - soothes scalp irritations.
How to Use
- After two applications of Banksia and Orange Shampoo, smooth Conditioner over hair and massage through with fingertips. Comb through hair with a wide toothed comb.
- Leave in while completing shower then rinse out. If desired, leave longer for an intense, revitalising treatment.
- To repair damaged hair apply a little Conditioner over specific area/s the night before washing hair, or at any time.
Give even more hair hydration by massaging a little of either of the Simplicité Face Oils into hair (and scalp) the night before washing, or apply at any time.
Purified water, Palmitoyl Hydroxylammonium Metsulfate (anti-static, conditioning, detangler - sustainable palm source), Cetrimonium Chloride (detangler, from sustainable palm source), Lecithin, Glycine max SOYA BEAN glycerin, Cetostearyl alcohol (white of coconut source), Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride (moisturising, anti-inflammatory - sourced from soya bean glycerine), Prunus armeniaca APRICOT KERNEL (Australia), Herbalist-made fresh whole extract of Casuarina cunninghamiana cladode SHE OAK (Lockyer Valley Qld), freshly extracted organic ALOE barbadensis juice from Qld Australia (not the usual reconstituted powder from China), Herbalist-made fresh whole extracts of Hibiscus sabdariffa HIBISCUS flower (Thailand) and Zea mays stigma CORN SILK (Lockyer Valley), Oryza sativa RICE BRAN (Japan), Simmondsia chinensis JOJOBA phyto-glycerides (Argentina), virgin OLIVE oil (Australia), aurantiifolia LIME (Australia), Rosmarinus officinalis ROSEMARY (Tunisia), Lavandula angustifolia LAVENDER (France), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Guar Bean Derivative - detangler), Panthenol, natural vitamin E, Natural Preserving System (1%): Leucidal (Radish Root Ferment), Phytocide (Sambucus Nigra Fruit - Elderberry extract), Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (both food preservatives), Annatto (from Achiote tree in French Guyana), Citric Acid (from Molasses),Sodium Hydroxide (used in ramen noodles), Hydropropyl Starch Phosphate (from Corn), Cl 42090
Green denotes the nutritive, active herbal ingredients. These are either certified organic or wild grown. All plant extracts are freshly made in our laboratory.