"An amazing product. Just as good as microdermabrasion if not better without the downtime!"
See all reviews, watch VIDEO below.
A naturally extracted Vitamin C rub off mask/gentle exfoliator. Using this mask regularly (a few times weekly) stimulates collagen production and gives off-the-register anti-ageing results. It firms and smooths, gives skin a beautiful natural sheen plus addresses skin concerns such as rosacea and acne.
- Smooths and rejuvenates complexion.
- Improves appearance of broken capillaries.
- ‘Shrinks’ pore size.
- Reduces acne scarring.
- Calms acne and pimples.
- Calms rosacea flare-ups.
- Removes blackheads (loosened first with regular use of One Step Exfoliating Cleanser).
Rosehip husk – we make this fresh extract from the husks of Chillean rosehips because they are the highest natural source of bio-active vitamin C and bioflavonoids These nutrients are essential to stimulate skin's production of anti-ageing collagen.
Rosehip oil - from Chile contains at least 32% GLA (gamma linoleic acid), an essential nutrient that is the beginning point for improving and repairing skin.
Lavender – encourages cellular regeneration, maintains the health of the skin after exposure to the elements, balances sebum secretion, rejuvenates.
How to use
- Apply at least twice weekly for best results.
- Apply mask evenly over face, neck and décolletage.
- Leave to dry for around 5 to 10 minutes (20-30+ mins as a treatment for acne or rosacea) then rub off gently with a wet, well squeezed out face cloth.
- Cleanse with Plant Gel Cleanser or Sundew Cleansing Milk.
- NB: The mask must be rubbed – not washed – off to obtain the correct benefit.
Purified Water, Wheatgerm (USA), Hazelnut (Turkey), Rosehip Seed (Chile), Carrot (Australia), Pumpkin Seed (Australia), Fresh Herbalist-made whole extracts of Cleavers (Australia), Rosehip Shell (Chile), Heartsease (Serbia), Lavender (France), Cetostearyl alcohol (white of coconut source), Corn Xanthan Gum, Paraffin Wax, Talc (Magnesium Silicate), Rose Geranium (Kenya), Marjoram (Spain), Cedarwood (Morocco), Patchouli (Italy), Natural Preserving system (1% total)
Note: The small amount of Paraffin Wax is negated by the exceptionally high levels of Plant Antioxidants.
Bold denotes the nutritive, active herbal ingredients. These are either certified organic or wild grown. We freshly make all our plant extracts. We don’t buy commercial liquid ‘plant extracts’ or commercial lifeless dried and powdered herbs to make extracts.