Our gentle and natural shampoo improves the health of your hair and scalp.
As well, it:
- is made with our own fresh plant extracts (including natural plant cleansers) that give bounce and shine plus calm sensitivity.
- contains no harsh or synthetic detergents.
- is fragrance free (and smells wonderful due to our concentrated fresh plant extracts).
- is free from silicone or silicone substitutes that weigh hair down.
Our fresh plant extracts used in this product include:
Coastal Banksia - revitalises hair's natural elasticity and smoothness.
Sweet Orange - improves hair lustre.
Hydrangea – contains resins that build hair body and strength.
How to Use
- Apply a teaspoon or so of Shampoo to wet hair and using fingertips vigorously and thoroughly massage it into hair and scalp.
- Rinse and repeat. Follow with She Oak and Lime Conditioner.
- On initial application the Shampoo may not lather well because it is removing buildup from hair - simply repeat application and more lather will be achieved.
Purified water, freshly extracted ALOE barbadensis juice from Qld Australia (not the usual lifeless powder from China), Sodium Laureth Sulfate and Coco Betaine (both sourced from coconuts not petrochemicals), robur/integrifolia COASTAL BANKSIA (Australia), Herbalist-made fresh whole plant extracts of: Macrophylla HYDRANGEA bark/root (Australia), Anthemis nobilis CHAMOMILE FLOWER (France) and the finest essential oils of Citrus sinensis SWEET ORANGE (USA), Citrus reticulata MANDARIN (Australia), Cymbopogon citratus LEMONGRASS (India), Citrus x paradisi GRAPEFRUIT (USA), Citrus aurantium Bergamia BERGAMOT (Italy) Coconut Glycerin, Persea gratissima AVOCADO (Australia) Simmondsia chinensis JOJOBA (Argentina), PEG-60 ALMOND glycerides, Triticum aestivum WHEAT PROTEINS, Panthenol, Allantoin healing, soothing – occurs in the herb Comfrey), natural vitamin E, Natural Preserving System (1%): Leucidal (Radish Root Ferment), Phytocide (Sambucus Nigra Fruit - Elderberry extract), Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (both food preservatives), Citric Acid (from molasses), Annatto (from Achiote tree in French Guyana)
Green denotes nutritive, active herbal ingredients. These are either certified organic or wild grown. All plant extracts are freshly made in our laboratory.
*Fragrance Free - as with all Simplicité products we add no type of fragrance, synthetic or 'natural'. The extracts in this product are used purely for the benefit they give to hair and scalp.